Okay, 1.5 hours until November is over. I think I kinda cut things close. But I have had an OUTRAGEOUSLY productive month. Here is my tally of successes;
- FU – the free universal RPG
- Come With Me If You Want To Live – the boardgame we bashed out in 2 hours at Iron Game Chef, in full colour glory
- The Chase – an RPG mini-game for cat-and-mouse chases
- Gamma World review for Thru-the-Portal magazine
- The Fallout – a playset for Fiasco
- Conquest of the Lost World – a wargame of victorian and pulp adventure
Now, it hasn’t all been rainbows and lollipops. One of my big goals was to play every game I wrote this month, and that just hasn’t happened. I could give a bunch of excuses, but it doesn’t change it. I still consider I have “won” though. A final word count and further explanation on the above projects will come in a few days when the adrenalin stops pumping!