I’ve been writing and publishing my work for the better part of two decades, with my first article published in White Dwarf magazine in 1999. I have worked with a variety of talented creatives on writing and game design projects and have published my own games under the banner of Peril Planet since 2005. I created and run National Game Design Month each November. I co-hosted the popular Here be Gamers! podcast from 2008-2012. I also write about making positive change in your life and finding work/life balance at Smarter Happier.
I’m very proud of all my work. Here are a few examples:
- The Fiasco Companion (contributor)
- FENIX (February 2012) – Gaming in Australia
- Page XX (March 2011) – The Fallout playset for Fiasco
- Thru-The-Portal #4 (November 2010) – Gamma World review
- Thru-The-Portal #3 (July 2010) – Fantasy Craft review
- Thru-The-Portal #2 (April 2010) – Shotgun Diaries review and Mutants & Deathray Guns review
- Thru-The-Portal #1 (February 2010) – Dragon Age review
- White Dwarf magazine (Australian Edition)
National Game Design Month
Every November I host, run and encourage others to participate in NaGa DeMon – National Game Design Month. It has run since 2010 and grown every year.
- 2011 – The Beast of Limfjord
- 2011 – The Droog Family Songbook
- 2011 – The Fallout (Fiasco playset, published in Page XX, March 2011)
- 2010 – FU: the Free, Universal RPG
- 2010 – Come With Me If You Want To Live!
- 2010 – The Green & The Tan
- 2009 – Verge
- 2008 – Space Rat: the Jack Cosmos Adventure Game!
- 2010 – NaGaDeMon (NaNo Rebel)
- 2009 – The Book of Names (winner)